Posted on March 16, 2018 by Lisa Dalpiaz
How to Enroll in Global Entry
How to Apply for Global Entry
- Create a Trusted Traveler Program (TTP) account. Regardless of your age, you must have your own TTP account.
- Log in to your TTP account and complete the application. A $100 non-refundable fee is required with each completed application.
- After accepting your completed application and fee, CBP will review your application. If your application is conditionally approved, then your GOES account will instruct you to schedule an interview at a Global Entry Enrollment Center. Each applicant must schedule a separate interview.
- You will need to use the code 4EN3C8945 in the Enrollment Center site that will allow you to make your appointment at The Akron-Canton Airport (CAK), from May 8-10, 2018.
- IMPORTANT - conditional approval can take up to 6 week, please take this into consideration for CAK’s temporary enrollment dates.
- You will need to bring your valid passport and one other form of identification, such as a driver’s license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your machine readable permanent resident card.
If you already have an appointment at a different enrollment center, you may change your appointment to the Akron-Canton Airport using the private event access code 4EN3C8945.