Posted November 15, 2018 in Press Releases
5 Tips for Stress-Free Thanksgiving Travel
Enjoy the holiday, starting at the airport
Green, OH: Air travel is busiest around the Thanksgiving holiday, but that doesn’t necessarily mean more hassle. While CAK is easy-breezy year-round, use these five tips to avoid the most common travel snafus at any airport:
- Download your airline’s app. You can use the app to check-in, get updates on connecting flights, access terminal maps and make flight itinerary changes.
- Follow the 3-1-1 Rule: All liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes in your carry-on must be in 3.4-ounce bottles or smaller and inside a single, clear, quart-size zip-top bag. (Use @askTSA on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to ask specific questions about what can go through security.)
- Bring charging cables to keep your phone charged for mobile boarding passes and on-flight entertainment.
- Pre-purchase luggage and know your carrier's baggage policies before you arrive at the airport to save on money and time.
- Arrive 60-90 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Still looking to book your trip? Remember to book CAK aboard American, Delta, Spirit or United to one of CAK’s 12 nonstop destinations, or just one-stop to the globe.