Posted May 26, 2016 in Press Releases
A lot of people will be at Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) this weekend. And, for most families, the long Memorial Day holiday kicks off the start of the busy summer travel season. CAK wants YOU to have the best trip ever this year. Follow these CAK travel tips from car to front door to gate to ensure an easy, peasy experience:
- Build in a little extra time. We suggest travelers arrive at least 90 minutes before scheduled flight time. Early and relaxed is a good look on you.
- Save some serious dough and park in our economy lot! At $6 per day, the economy lot offers free and friendly shuttle service to the terminal building. Save your money for the fun stuff!
- Not checking a bag? Print off your boarding pass at home or at one of our mobile kiosks. We offer this amenity for Customers flying Southwest, United, Delta, and American.
- Headed to the beach? Wear your flip-flops to the port for easy removal at the security checkpoint.
- Sit back, relax, and unwind at our Great Lakes Bar or indulge in an ooey-gooey Cinnabon®. You’re on vacation, right? Treat yourself!