What CAK is Doing to Protect Passengers, Employees, and Tenants
- Installed additional hand sanitizer dispensers in prioritized areas throughout the airport
- Placed CDC COVID-19 and hand washing posters through the restrooms and high-traffic areas
- Added sanitary wipes for wheelchairs
- Increased the frequency and intensity of efforts to disinfect restrooms and other public areas with cleaning agents intended to kill germs
- Continue to clean and sanitize all touch-points; working with TSA to ensure bins are lined with NanoSeptic Self-cleaning Film
- CAK Visitor Information Center: Open
- TSA Hours: TSA’s security screening locations will now be operational between the hours of 4:15 am to 15 minutes before last flight up until 8:15 pm. For flights after 8:15 pm check with airline locally.
- Terminal Operations: Precautions and adjustments have been made to procedures and operations regarding terminal dining, shopping, shuttle bus, passenger check in and TSA to ensure the safety of our travelers and employees. View detailed changes for travelers here.
- Social Distancing: Travelers and employees should practice social distancing and allow 6 feet of space between yourself and other people in lines, gate areas and concession.
These changes are ongoing, so we will regularly update as we learn more.