1. The night before your trip, put medications and important documents (reservation numbers, hotel and car rental information) in your carry-on bag.
2. Print your boarding pass from your home computer to save time at check-in.
3. Don’t wrap gifts. Or Security personnel will have to unwrap them during screening.
4. If you will have any firearms in your checked luggage, call your airline to let them know.
5. Wear slip-on shoes. It will speed your trip through gate screening.
6. Before locking the front door behind you, check www.akroncantonairport.com for arrival and departure information.
7. Plan to arrive at the airport 60 to 90 minutes before your departure time.