CAK Business Travel Forum
For businesses looking for a guide to smarter business travel, the Akron-Canton Airport hosts a yearly interactive travel forum. Please sign up with email@example.com for a notification for the next event.
Join us for breakfast as we discuss how businesses can save time and money through smarter travel.
What to look forward to:
- Coverage of all aspects of travel from search to departure
- Help creating processes for business travel booking
- Discussion of travel policy and airline programs for businesses
- Free consultations to attendees
- Experience how easy CAK is to use, including complimentary covered parking
Engage with and learn from leaders of the corporate travel industry:
- Chuck Bushley, Sales Manager & Nancy Hollis, Sales Manager, United Airlines
- Laura Capiccioni, National Director of Sales at Professional Travel
- Clarke Van Dyke, Senior Manager, Global Enterprise Services & Nancy Pendleton, Travel & Fleet Analyst, The Timken Company
- Jeffrey Mauer, CTE, National Account Executive, Red Roof Inns, Inc. Treasurer, Ohio Valley Business Travel Association (OVTBA)
- Rick McQueen, President and CEO, Akron-Canton Airport
While this event is free, a reservation is required. Parking information and instructions will be sent near the event date.