Renewing an Expired TSA PreCheck Membership
Posted on September 05, 2017 12:00 am by Lisa Dalpiaz
Convenience is everything when you're on the go, and convenience at the airport is no exception that's why we offer TSA PreCheck.
In response to Customer demand, we are hosting another temporary enrollment event for TSA PreCheck in October and would like to answer a common question: "What do I do if my TSA PreCheck membership expires?"
- Regardless of if you had a membership in the past, you will need to apply again. The process is the same for renewal, expired and new applicants.
- Members who are re-applying will receive a new KTN (Known Traveler Number), their existing or expired KTN cannot be reissued.
- Applicants can still utilize our October TSA PreCheck event regardless of when their number has or will expire.
- For example, the KTN does not expire until December, they can still apply for a new KTN in October.
- Please note the date the new KTN is issued is the start of the new 5-year membership, it is not pro-rated.
If you would like to sign up to renew your membership, visit IdentoGO and look for the Akron-Canton Airport under locations.
If you have other travel-related questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to answer.