about 4 hours ago via Facebook
Toddlers and parents alike love our Step 2 Play Port. Enjoy ample seating to relax (yeah, that's right, relax) while your little travelers run and play.
Posted on September 12, 2011 12:00 am by in Security
The 10th anniversary of 9/11 has come and gone, and thankfully the country remains safe. I will always remember that day. And, I hope none of us ever forget.
In my last blog post, I talk about how we are still in danger, and how the bad guys would love to disrupt our national transportation system. Well this time, I would like to talk about how you can help with security.
Here are a few simple things you can do:
- If you are dropping someone off at the terminal, please don’t leave your vehicle unattended.
- If you have business in the airport, pull in the parking lot, the first half hour is free.
- Arrive early, even though our screening wait times are some of the lowest in the country, we don’t want you to feel rushed.
- Once you’re in the terminal, stay with your bags.
- Don’t lock your suitcase (the TSA will need break locks if needed to search bags)
Ultimately, we want to provide you with the best and safest experience possible as you start your journey. Please feel free post a comment below. I’d love to hear what you think is important in airport security too.
Global Access, Easy Peasy
Choose from American, Delta and United.
Excellent one-stop connections to your favorite places on the globe.
Book your flight
Free Flights for Four Years
Enter to win!
Enter for your chance to win free flights for four years from CAK aboard Spirit Airlines.
Short Term: 85% Full
Long Term A: 95% Full
Long Term B: 50% Full
Economy: 50% Full
Parking Rates & More
Your next adventure is out there.
Don’t miss it. Sign up now for airfare deals and CAK Connections.No, thanks. I don't like to save money on airfare.