3 days ago via Facebook
Happy starts here. Welcome to the #CAKHugZone.
Posted on September 12, 2011 12:00 am by in Security
The 10th anniversary of 9/11 has come and gone, and thankfully the country remains safe. I will always remember that day. And, I hope none of us ever forget.
In my last blog post, I talk about how we are still in danger, and how the bad guys would love to disrupt our national transportation system. Well this time, I would like to talk about how you can help with security.
Here are a few simple things you can do:
- If you are dropping someone off at the terminal, please don’t leave your vehicle unattended.
- If you have business in the airport, pull in the parking lot, the first half hour is free.
- Arrive early, even though our screening wait times are some of the lowest in the country, we don’t want you to feel rushed.
- Once you’re in the terminal, stay with your bags.
- Don’t lock your suitcase (the TSA will need break locks if needed to search bags)
Ultimately, we want to provide you with the best and safest experience possible as you start your journey. Please feel free post a comment below. I’d love to hear what you think is important in airport security too.
Cheap Flights to Florida
Toes in the sand; dollars still in your pocket!
Nonstop flights to Ft. Myers/Punta Gorda, Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and Tampa Bay Area aboard Allegiant Air from CAK.
Book your flight
CAK Fast Pass Upgrade - Coming Soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience. System will be temporarily unavailable beginning 3/20/16 at 12:01 a.m. for approximately one month.
Short Term: 85% Full
Long Term A: 95% Full
Long Term B: 50% Full
Economy: 50% Full
Parking Rates & More
Your next adventure is out there.
Don’t miss it. Sign up now for airfare deals and CAK Connections.No, thanks. I don't like to save money on airfare.