You will need Flash 8 or better to view this content.
Go get'em, Tiger!
Free WiFi, free printing, a quiet place to free your mind and focus. Take advantage of our free Ohio Desk Business Center to hone that presentation and get the deal done!
Get your vitamin D
Sun, glorious sun! Good for your health, good for your spirits, and a good deal of the bright stuff is found throughout our open, airy, cheerful concourse!
Who needs peanuts? You have Amish Granola!
At the CAK Marketplace, you'll find all sorts of unique, locally
produced food and merchandise to bring along on your trip.
That's what you'll do through check-in and security, thanks to our shorter lines. (We get you
from car to gate 40% faster, in fact). My, oh, my, what a wonderful day!
Posted on 09/12/2011 by Todd Laps
The 10th anniversary of 9/11 has come and gone, and thankfully the country remains safe. I will always remember that day. And, I hope none of us ever forget.
In my last blog post, I talk about how we are still in danger, and how the bad guys would love to disrupt our national transportation system. Well this time, I would like to talk about how you can help with security.
Here are a few simple things you can do:
- If you are dropping someone off at the terminal, please don’t leave your vehicle unattended.
- If you have business in the airport, pull in the parking lot, the first half hour is free.
- Arrive early, even though our screening wait times are some of the lowest in the country, we don’t want you to feel rushed.
- Once you’re in the terminal, stay with your bags.
- Don’t lock your suitcase (the TSA will need break locks if needed to search bags)
Ultimately, we want to provide you with the best and safest experience possible as you start your journey. Please feel free post a comment below. I’d love to hear what you think is important in airport security too.